Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I want to change myself .. c:

One thing, one event which changes us in our life.
I remember that I was a boy before who saw the beauty of nature and amazed of it but now, a teenager who changes my physical, emotional, social and spiritual aspects in life.
In my schooling, I was amazed in our school and expect a lot to my beloved teachers who are our second parents in our second home, the school. I believed that nobody is perfect because all of us committed mistakes that it can take us in a better way to be a better person later or now.

People around us have a great impact in our personality. They are the one who helps us for the problems and challenges we faced in everyday. in every single minute we waste, we must realize some changes from a person. Think why.
After all the things came and faced before. I want to change all the negative attitudes I have now. But I cant promises to do it in one click only, I do it little by little until I reach the end or final such as reaching out my dreams in life. Iam a dreamer to change myself to a new who Iam. I will take it for my betterment for the future. can you help me to do so?

No comments:

Post a Comment